Today I am thankful for warmth. We got some pretty good snow today, especially where I work. My feet got wet and cold early on in the day, and they pretty much stayed that way the rest of the day. Finally, I have on a nice pair of socks, in a warm house, curled up in a blankie. Life is good. I am so thankful for the warmth in my life: the physical warmth that my home provides, the emotional warmth that my family and friends provide, and they warmth that the gospel of Jesus Christ provides. I am blessed to not have to be cold, at least not for very long. There are always things to warm me up: socks, hugs and kisses from the three most adorable boys in the world, and a sure knowledge that God loves me no matter what. Yes, today I am thankful for warmth.
No comments:
Post a Comment