Friday, November 2, 2012

The Nanny Dance

Today I am thankful for my brother in law, Nic. I spend the weekends at my sister's house to help out with the boys. Tonight I made it just in time to put one boy in bed, give another his first bottle, and spend some time with the oldest. Nic was out helping a friend, so I didn't get to see him until later. When he got home he said, "I just did something kinda funny, and I'm not sure if I should tell you two." We got him to spill: he said that when he pulled into the driveway and saw my car he did a happy dance and said "Nanny's here! Nanny's here!" It feels good to feel so loved and appreciated! Later when I went to take my suitcase to my room I couldn't find it anywhere. I finally did find it downstairs, thanks to Nic. I really love my brother in law and the way he looks out for me. I am thankful for the way he makes me feel like part of his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment