I am thankful for the weekend get-away that I get to take every weekend. Since the beginning of October I've been spending the weekend at my sister's house to help out with the boys. It makes me smile because it's the reverse of what I used to do-spend the week at her house and go home on the weekends. Either way, it means getting to spend time with my boys and their parents. I get about an hour more sleep than I do during the week, and my alarm is much cuter and easier to wake up to. :) I love spending time with each of the boys, and I especially enjoy the time I get to spend just talking to my sister. It's nice to be able to come here, away from the cares of my weekday life, and just relax. Or at least focus on something different. I love being "Nanny," and couldn't imagine a better way to spend my weekend. I am one spoiled Nanny, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment