Monday, November 5, 2012

The Home-Stretch

I am thankful for the chance that I have had, and currently have, to continue my education and get a degree in a field of study that interests me. Sometimes school is crazy, and I have a million assignments all due on the same day, and I don't understand everything, but somehow it all comes together and makes me a better person who will be more prepared to face her future as an educator. The road isn't always easy, and there are plenty of bumps along the way, but there are also smooth patches and pleasantries along the way. Along with being thankful for my education, I am especially thankful that it is almost over! I student teach in January-which is INSANE! It will all work out the way the Lord has planned. I trust Him completely. What a ride this whole experience has been, and all in all, I really am thankful for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment