Today I am thankful for my sister, Jolene. There is no one thing that I can name on it's own, so here's a list (not inclusive): I'm thankful for the way she makes me laugh, the way she listens, the way she laughs at me, the way she laughs with me, the way our minds think so much alike, the way our minds think so differently, the way she can understand what I'm saying even if I am sobbing incoherently, the way she makes me stronger, her wisdom, her faith, her confidence in me, her testimony, her kids, her beauty, her willingness to share her clothes with me (sometimes twice in one day...), her passion and devotion to the things that matter most to her, her good example. This is just a snapshot into why I am thankful for Jolene. She is truly my best friend. I am thankful to have her to look up to!
No comments:
Post a Comment