Today I am thankful for Disney. Disney movies really have a way of reaching into your heart and soul, and playing out what is there on the inside. These movies often inspire you to reach higher, dream bigger, and keep going. They also make for some good laughs and feel good moments. I love that I can get so wrapped up in a Disney movie and just be the little-kid version of myself. Tonight I found myself laughing out loud and just relaxing as we watched "Brave" for the first time. Afterwards we were joking around, and for the first time in a long time, I laughed until the tears were pouring down my cheeks. Life if made up of these moments, and I am glad that Disney is a proud sponsor of happiness to the young and old! This might be a bit cheesy, but it is what has touched my heart today.
No comments:
Post a Comment