Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sister Dates

Today I am thankful for my sister in law, Felicia. She and Jason started dating while I was on my mission, so in the airport when I got home was the first time I met her. I wasn't sure what to say to her, so I just gave her a big hug. She has been one of my best friends ever since. We like to go on "sister dates" where we generally eat pizza and do something fun: try new candy stores, bake, watch movies...it's always a good time! I love that she has so willingly accepted me as a sister and friend. I love when she and Jason come over to the house and I get to spend time with her. Felicia is such a fun person to be around. We love some of the same movies and music. I know that she genuinely cares about me, which I really appreciate. I am very lucky that my brother chose to make her my sister forever! I'm also very excited that in the spring she'll be making me a Nanny, again! Hooray for babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment