Friday, November 16, 2012

The Miracle of the Healed Knee

I love my Mom. She cracks me up all the time, and over the most random things. Though it drives me bonkers at times, I love the way she has an alternate version to just about everything that takes place in our family. She makes me laugh all the time. Like tonight she went to do something and twisted her knee weird and was rolling around saying that she had popped it out of place. This was just after I had accused her of being an undercover underwear stealer. I reminded her that crime never pays and this was her punishment for being a thief. I said this as I was bending next to her to pick something up. Miraculously her knee was healed and used to kick me in the fanny! She's always doing something to make me laugh. I love the way she looks out for me and takes care of me. I am one spoiled girl to have her as a Mom! We hardly see each other any more, even though we live in the same house, but it's nice to know that when we do bump into each other it will be a fun interaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment