Today I am thankful for my "little" brother, JD, Jason, J, Ja-Son... He has grown into a man over the past couple of years, right under my eyes. He is such a good example to me of hard work. We might tease him about his crazy antics as a teenager, but now he works hard to provide for his family. I love that about him-that he's not afraid of hard work, whether it's to earn money, or in service to his church. I also love that he makes me laugh. He is someone who listens when I need to talk, and gives good advice. I recently realized that he is one of the "men" in my life, someone I call when I need manly advice: like where to buy a battery, and other car related things. One of my favorite things about my brother is the woman he brought into our family, Felicia, and the little lady who will soon be joining us in the spring. I am one lucky girl to have such a wonderful brother! He may be taller than me, but he'll always be my little brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment