Tonight my THANKS is a no-brainer: I AM THANKFUL TO BE AN AMERICAN! I am thankful to live in such a great country. I am allowed to be the woman I am, doing the things I do, because I live in the United States of America. I am thankful to have had an opportunity to cast my vote today. The election may not have turned out how I would have liked, but that is what this country is about. I am thankful for my freedom. I am thankful to live in a country where I can practice my religion. I am thankful that Mr. Romney had a chance to show the American public that "Mormons" are not the crazies that we are portrayed as.
"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free. And I won't forget the men who died and gave that right to me. And I'll gladly stand up and defend her still today. 'Cause there ain't no doubt, I love this land...GOD BLESS THE USA!"
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment