THANKSgiving Day 30
I am thankful for whoever gave me the idea to post/blog about what I am thankful for during the month of November. There are so many people who say that Thanksgiving is a skipped over holiday, but it really isn't for me. I love to give thanks, and I love to share what I am thankful for everyday. I appreciate the opportunity to reflect everyday on what I am thankful for, which sometimes is a little bit more difficult to come up with. On those days I have to look deeper than the surface, which is where true thankfulness lies.
I cannot end this month of THANKSgiving without giving thanks to the One who is the giver of all things: my Savior Jesus Christ. As I look back over my list I see His hand in everything on my list. He has blessed me beyond comparison. I am forever grateful for His love and mercy. I am thankful that He knows me better than I know myself, and blesses me accordingly.
I am thankful to have a knowledge of my Savior, and for the opportunity that I had to serve as a missionary and share that message with others. The time that I spent with my brothers and sisters in the South was amazing, and life changing on so many levels. I came to better know my Savior while I was there. He isn't just some magical being, but rather He is a person who knows us and cares about us.
I know that I have a Father in Heaven who has a plan for each of us, and that He wants each of us to return to him. His plan isn't always easy, but it will always be worth it. Through His plan we can live eternally with our families. How awesome is that?!
I am thankful to have the guidance of the Holy Spirit as I go through my life. I have been guided and directed, comforted and lifted so many times, and I am very grateful for that.
I am thankful for this holiday season, and the opportunity that it gives us all to reflect on the true meaning of the season, regardless of our individual religious beliefs. As Christians we are all able to reflect on the birth of the Divine Child. How blessed we are that He came to the earth on that silent night so many years ago. I am thankful for the opportunity we have to sing and praise this season! I am thankful for Christmas lights, which light up not only our trees and homes, but also our hearts. The lights and songs guide our hearts back to Him, to the best gift that any of us have ever received. And for that gift, we all give thanks.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment