Day 21
Today I am soooo grateful for my roommate, Anna. She
and I have had a lot of fun these past months as we've ventured out into
the world, a little more on our own than before. We've enjoyed a lot of
laughs along the way, and I know that I have learned a lot from her.
Today
the thing that I am most grateful for about her is the fact that she
woke me up today. I heard the bathroom door close very loudly, and
wondered why Anna would be so loud in the middle of the night. I pulled
out my phone to see how much longer I had before the alarm went off, and
I discovered that it was 6:51. I need to leave no later than 7:04 to
get to work on-time. In a panic I jumped out of bed and started running
like cray to get ready. She was even kind enough to give me full access
to the bathroom! Who knows what time I would've woken up if it wasn't
for her!
This is only one of many reasons that I am grateful for
Anna. We have a good time together, and she has taught me many new
skills, especially how to do things for myself. We have created some
roommate traditions, and we have excellent roommate bonding time (binge
watching TV shows...what could be better?!). For these and so many other
reasons I am grateful to have Anna as my friend and my roommate!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment