THANKSgiving Day 23
Today I am thankful for my calling as a Ward Missionary, which gives me the opportunity to teach the Gospel Principles class in my ward. Hands down, this is my favorite calling. It combines the things that I love most: teaching, and the basics of the gospel. I had this calling for 2+ years right after my mission, and I loved every minute of it! Since then I have been in other callings, and it just didn't have the same fulfillment for me as my teaching calling. A few weeks ago I was asked to become one of the regular teachers for Gospel Principles, and it sent my spirit soaring! I feel like I'm flying again! I teach 5 days a week, and you would think that I would enjoy the break, but that's just not true. I live for teaching! I am grateful to have my testimony strengthened each time I teach and participate in this class. It is such a rewarding experience, and I get to meet and learn from some really amazing people. I am truly blessed.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment