November has descended upon us, and with it comes one of my favorite traditions:30 Days of THANKSgiving. I really enjoy the opportunity to really think about what I am grateful for, and to share it with you!
Day 1
I am thankful today for my cheerleaders. I participated in a 5k race this morning and I had the three cutest little boys there to cheer me on. They came complete with hugs and signs that said "Go! Nanny! Go!" It was so cute and sweet to see them there cheering me on at the finish. The best part was watching Cole chase down his dropped sign. It was evident that he took his sign holding job quite seriously. I am grateful to have a family who are always there to support me and cheer me on.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment