THANKSgiving Day 17
Today I am thankful for the opportunity to learn and develop new skills, and for the sense of accomplishment that it brings. Over the summer my sister introduced me to knitting, and now I'm really getting into it. I decided to make scarves for a few of my chickadees, so I've been knitting like a fiend! On Thursday I went to Knitting Club and re-learned how to knit, and I haven't stopped since. Each night it's fun to look at how long my project is getting, and to know (and hope!) that very soon it will actually be a scarf! I've been picking up quite a few new homemaking type skills recently, and it's been fun! Each project that I've worked on has been a labor of love, and it's been special for me to make these things.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment