Day 8
Weekends are like bookends: the purpose of a bookend (besides being decorative) is to hold your books upright, and offer some support to books struggling to stay upright on their own. Weekends do the same thing for me. They hold me steady and upright so that I can get through the week.
I love my job and I pour every ounce of myself into it. By Friday I am wiped out, and I need a chance to recharge. For that reason I am so thankful for weekends! Today I got to sleep in and take it easy. I've done some reading, caught up on my laundry (along with my favorite TV shows) and got to watch a favorite classic movie with my roomie. My batteries are beginning to feel recharged, and tomorrow's Sabbath day worship with be the final boost that I need to get me ready for another week. I am so thankful for the support of my bookend-weekends!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment