THANKSgiving Day 19
Today I am thankful for my bonus sister, also known as my sister-in-law, Felicia. I knew that we were kindred spirits when we were both quoting from the same awesome movie. It was an epic moment when we had a "name that movie!" "No, you name that movie!" battle, and realized that we both knew the movie. I love getting to spend time with Felicia, and I hate that we don't get to do it anymore. (Dang work and living far away from each other!) Felicia is a friend I always know that I can count on. She's my second sister, and the perfect addition to the family. I don't remember what life was like pre-Felicia, which is okay because life with her is pretty fantastic! Thank you, Felicia, for being an awesome woman. You give me strength and courage. Love you!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment