Day 13
Today I am thankful for the power of prayer, and for those who remind me of it. I was anticipating that today was going to be a terrible day, but after a conversation about the power of prayer I spent a little more time praying about it and a little less time worrying about it. Guess what-it was a good day! God loves us an hears our prayers. The things that matter to us matter to Him. He knows our hearts and our intentions. He knows what we need to hear and when we need to hear it. He can help others when we are powerless. Prayer can be our source of strength, and the tether that holds us tight when we feel like we're going to lose our grip at any moment. Prayer is the answer. I am grateful for that gentle reminder again in my life.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment