Day 5
Today was a bit of a rough day, to put it mildly. At one point I was sitting at my desk and wondering what I would blog about tonight, what was there to be thankful for from today? The thought carried over to the drive home. That was when it hit me: today I am thankful for tomorrow. To quote one of my favorite people, "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet." Tomorrow is fresh, new. Tomorrow is not a reflection of today-it stands alone. Today wasn't the best day ever, but tomorrow could be! That is why I am thankful for tomorrow! "Just thinkin' about tomorrow clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow..." I am thankful for the lessons of today, and the opportunity to use them tomorrow.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment