THANKSgiving Day 29
Today I am thankful for the spirit of giving. It's fun to give to others, in any way. Tonight my mom and I went to the light parade in my hometown. It was 16 minutes of fun and laughter, and chasing down the candy that the kids on one of the floats decided that we needed. My mom and I laughed as we gathered it all up, chasing down the random bits and pieces. The best part was once we had picked it all up-we gave it to the kids next to us. The dad just smiled and laughed as I kept pulling handfuls of candy out of my pocket, and we even ended up chasing them down to give them more. It's little moments like this that make me love the holiday season so much, to see the happiness that comes into someone's eyes through the act of giving or receiving. I am thankful that tonight I was able to be part of the giving end.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment