THANKSgiving Day 28
Today I am thankful to get to spend time with my parents. They are my anchor, my home base. Being with them is the re-charge that I need from time to time. We don't have to do anything big and fancy-enjoying leftover Thanksgiving dinner and watching the Andy Griffith Show is just fine by me! Just being with them is enough. I know that they care about me and love me, which is evidenced in the little things: Mom makes sure to have my favorite juice in the fridge so that I don't go thirsty. Dad looks up cars on the internet for me. I walk out to the car to go somewhere with them to discover that I am driving. They ask about work. They ask about my dating life. They tease me, and I tease them. I just love being with them! Thanks for charging me up, Mom and Dad!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment