Day 11
I feel that I have a similar post each year on this day, but I just can't help it! Today's thankfulness is dedicated to my father. Many little girls look up to their fathers and consider them to be heroes. We imagine that our dads have superpowers that make them so much more special than any other dad out there. I was, and am, no exception to this rule. I have observed many such superpowers in my own father. Over the years I have come to learn that what I once saw as magical powers were a good work ethic and a determination to provide for his family. There is one magical superpower that my dad has that I cannot explain, which is his ability to read me and talk to my soul. It's pretty common knowledge that what my dad says holds a lot of weight with me. Somehow he always knows the right things to say, which I really appreciate.
I love that my dad has instilled in me a sense of patriotism and a love for my country. I cannot participate in patriotic programs without becoming a little teary eyed, thinking about the great love that my dad has for his country. He is a superhero who risked his life to fight in an unpopular war, which only furthered his deep respect and love for his country. This is one of my favorite things about my dad.
There are so many other things that I could write about,but I will stop here. The important thing is that I am thankful for my dad each and everyday, and I love him so much!
Dad-thank you for all that you do for me! I can't ever fully express the depth of my gratitude and love, but hope that you know how I feel. I love you!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment