Wednesday, November 2, 2011

THANKSgiving

'Tis the season...to be thankful. That's right, THANKSgiving is right around the corner, and on fb I have noticed that a lot of people are doing a countdown to the big day by listing things that they are thankful for. Thus, you are getting a new post. I am going to make a goal to give you one thankful post everyday for the rest of the month! Won't that be a change!
Since I'm behind one day I have to play catchup, so...
Day 1-I am thankful for warm coats. I woke up to snow flurries, and as the morning progressed it started to stick. Since my mission I don't deal with the cold as well, so I was especially thankful to have a nice warm coat to protect me from the elements! Actually, I am thankful for all protective clothing!

Day 2-There are so many things to choose from today...but I want to say a BIG thank you to my cohort groupies, Teresa and Vivian. They are such a good sounding board when I need ideas, they help me with things that I don't understand, and they listen when I just need to talk. It's so nice to talk to people in your same field of work because they really understand what you're saying. They know exactly where I'm coming from, and they don't mind the tears I shed as I come to realize how hard it is to love what you do so much. So THANK YOU to them!

Stay tuned for more THANKSgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment