Sunday, November 13, 2011

Things that give me the warm fuzzies!

Day 12
I am thankful for my Abbey! She is A*MAZ*ING! For those of you who don't know, Abbey was one of my mission companions. I love that girl to death! She called me today and we got to have a nice chat. Abbey and I are so much alike, and we really understand one another. It's the best to be able to share your crazy feelings and have someone who understands and doesn't think that you are cray! I am so thankful for the ways in which Abbey encourages and uplifts me! My days are always brighter when I get to talk to her!

Day 13
I am so thankful for the young men in my home ward who bless the sacrament each week for our congregation. They are so thoughtful as they say the words of the prayers, and they aren't afraid to take their time. I was in a sacrament meeting last week where the young men were rushed, and I don't get the same feeling then as I did today as I really got a chance to feel the spirit of the sacramental prayers as they were said. I am so thankful for the time that they give me to feel the spirit and take part of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Thank you so much to those young men!

No comments:

Post a Comment