Saturday, November 5, 2011

Days 3 & 4

Day 3- I am so thankful for the institute program that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Days Saints offers its young adults. Institute is a safe-haven where I get a chance to delve deeper into the gospel and hear other thoughts besides my own! Some of my best memories come from institute buildings!

Day 4- I am thankful for perfect timing. Tonight as I got in my car to leave a friend's house I discovered that it was snowing. Big, beautiful, sticky flakes were coming down and had already coated my car. I was a little upset by this arrival, but when I got in my car my attitude changed. I flipped the station to FM 106.5 to see what Christmas music they had going, and right at that moment "Winter Wonderland" started to play. It's one of my all-time favorite Christmas songs, and it so perfectly fit the moment! Although there weren't any sleigh bells ringing as I drove I still got to enjoy my own winter wonderland! So thankful for that timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment