Tuesday, November 15, 2011

C*R*A*Z*Y!

Day 15
Today I am so thankful for all of the support staff at work. Hooray for them! Today I had a situation where I realized that I no longer had control, and it was a relief to know that I was not in it alone. Thanks to the fantastic help of the support staff we got things back under control and rolling smoothly. Life can get really crazy, really fast, and it's nice to know that there are always people around to help ease the crazy. I am so blessed to know that this is true, not matter what and no matter where. Crazy seems to follow me like a shadow (hence the title of this blog!) and can strike at any moment. Sometimes it's funny crazy, sometimes sad crazy, sometimes out-of-this-world crazy, and even just crazy-crazy. When crazy does happen I know that it will all turn out, just like it always does! So here's to the craziness of life, and all of the crazies who help me with my own crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment