Day 25
Just because Thanksgiving day has come and gone is no reason to stop being thankful! I am going to keep posting my thanks for the remainder of the month, just to help me keep in the spirit of the season.
Today I am thankful for all of the pets in my life, and there are quite a few of them! When I was younger I felt like we were Noah's ark: 2 horses, 2 dogs, 2 cats. It was pretty fun! Pets have always been a big part of our family, and most times they are treated like family! I have learned many valuable lessons from our pets about faith, trust, loyalty, and friendship. So this is a shout-out to all of the awesome pets in my life! Tinkerbelle-my sister dog, Stubby my nephew dog, Sanders my nephew cat, Gus my nephew dog, and Ruger my nephew dog. :)
*I don't have pics of everyone, so I'll have to work on that!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment