Today I am thankful for my Mother. Just in case you didn't know, she's amazing! My Mom is a woman so full of love for her family, and she works so hard to make us happy. Today I got to watch her as she and my Dad prepared a Thanksgiving feast for our family. My Mom likes to make things homey and fun, so we got holiday themed rugs in the kitchen. I love sweet potato soufle with pecans on top, so she made it. My nephew is allergic to milk, so she made him special mashed potatoes with soy milk. We celebrated my nephew's 2nd
birthday tonight, so she made sure to have cupcakes and candles ready for him (on top of 3 pies that were brought) so we could celebrate. And her crowning moment for the night-surprise family pictures. My Mom is super amazing, and I am so thankful for all that she teaches me. She might be crazy, but she's my crazy! Here's to the b-e-s-t best of all the r-e-s-t rest moms!Love,
Tinkerbelle
oops-I meant Manda...I get them confused! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment