Today I am thankful for my nephews, Turkey and Marmitt. They are the two cutest little boys in the world, and I love being their Nanny!
Today is Turkey's second birthday! We celebrated with him on Sunday. I came quickly to the realization that I have a spending problem when it comes to my little guys, but that's ok! Seeing how much Turkey enjoyed his presents was so much fun. He's growing so fast and learning so much. A few weeks ago when Marmitt was blessed we were all at my sister's house for dinner afterwards. It was past Turkey's nap time, so I decided that the two of us would sneak into Jolene and Nic's room for a little nap. We were both on the bed, me with my eyes closed and pretending to be asleep when suddenly I felt a little hand on my face. "Nanny, you sleepin?" Try as I might I could not contain my laughter! It was so adorable to hear that little voice ask me if I was sleeping. I tried to pretend to be asleep again with similar results, only it moved from a hand on the face to a little boy climbing on my back. My little Turkey is the sweetest thing ever, and I am so lucky to be his Nanny! There is no sweeter sound in the world than to hear "Nanny! Nanny! Nanny!" when he sees me, and there's no greater feeling in the wo
Yesterday was Marmitt's 3-month birthday. He is the same age now that Turkey was when I met him. My little Marmitt is getting so big and so fun! He has started smiling now, and as I held him the other night he was so happy and smiling at me! He is even starting to love kisses from his Nanny. Just like his big brother, this little guy has his Nanny wrapped around his finger! My
Today is Thanksgiving day, and so it deserves a special "thankful" moment. I am so thankful for my extended family. We had Thanksgiving dinner with my Dad's sister and her family for the first time in years (everyone usually splits up and goes different directions for Thanksgiving, but we do Christmas together) and it was so much fun! I love my Aunt Suzy and Uncle Allen so much! They are the best aunt and uncle that a kid could ask for! Being at their house and just laughing and talking was the best! Their son Danny and his wife Heather were also there with their tow kids, as well as Uncle Allen's mother, Nelly. Such a fun gathering! I am so thankful for family!

No comments:
Post a Comment