THANKSgiving Day 24
"It's the simple things in life, like the kids (in class that give me life)..." I put my own spin on a country song that has been in my head this afternoon. As the day was nearing an end I was wishing my students a happy Thanksgiving, telling them how much I would miss them and that I hoped that they would each have a good break. As I talked I walked up to Grumpy Cat and put my arm around her shoulders. She smiled, and another student came up and put her arms around the both of us. This started a hug wave and suddenly everyone was hugging me, walking over with their arms out. My Gentle Giant lifted his arms and even moved a few people aside to get his hug. My heart was overflowing with love and happiness at that moment! "I live for little moments like that..." Recently I asked my chickadees to define love. Today they did it with their actions. I am so thankful for each of my students, and the influence that they have in my life. Today is dedicated to you: Star Wars, Gentle Giant, Teecher's Pet, Sporty Chic, Scarecrow, Daydreamer, Movie Buff, Mr. Everything, Mr. Attitude, Miss Helpful, Grumpy Cat, and Miss Genuine. You are the sunshine in my day! I love having you as my chickadees!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment