Monday, November 16, 2015

It's my seester!

THANKSgiving Day 16
One of my favorite, and most used phrases recently, is "my sister and I were talking about that..." I love having the opportunity to talk to my sister about everything under the sun. The other night we sat out in her driveway and just talked, and talked, and talked. It was therapeutic. It was soul quenching. It was exactly what I needed. My sister is my "person," that one person who is there for you whatever the cause may be. She listens when I'm sad. She rejoices when I'm happy. She teaches when I come to her with questions and problems. She laughs when I'm being a dork. And maybe most importantly, she can understand Amanda-cry-ese. (It's a tricky language!) I am so thankful for such a great sister! She is one amazing woman, mother, sister, friend, and "person!" My life is complete because she is in it! I love you, Jolene!

No comments:

Post a Comment