THANKSgiving Day 6 is super easy...I am thankful for good friends, laughter, and Friday night naps! Tonight Jessie and Meg came up for a visit, and it has been so good for my soul! I have known these two amazing women for 10 years now, and I can honestly say that I am a better person for it! They know me-all of the little weird things, the big weird things, all of the weird things in between, and they still talk to me and like me! It's a win-win situation! It's so nice to spend time with friends you haven't seen in a while, but still can pick up as if it hasn't been months. This is the mark of a true friendship. A friendship that will last through the ages. My soul has been uplifted and rejuvenated. Thank you, Red, for the nap! ;) And thank you, Megara, for the new "friends!" Love you both! Also, a big thank you to R & W for bringing some noise and fun into my home!
Thank you for having us! You are simply the best!
ReplyDelete