THANKSgiving Day 25
6 years ago (yesterday) I became an aunt for the first time. I was on my mission, living in West Point, Mississippi. It had been a weird email day the day before-no one from my family had sent me an email! I found out later that it was because everyone was at the hospital waiting for Turkey to arrive. That night a friend in the mission filled me in to let me know that Turkey had been born. I was so excited, and loved all of the pictures that came over the next few weeks. I met Turkey, aka Sam, when he was 3 months old. It was so great to meet my first nephew and actually be able to hold him! Now he's 6 and such a big boy! Somehow I blinked and he grew up-it's crazy how that happens! I love that little Turkey with my whole heart, and then some! Sam is a reminder that prayers are heard and answered, and that God's timing is perfect! I am thankful for that knowledge, and thankful that Sam was able to help solidify my testimony.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment