Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Kindness...Pass It On!

THANKSgiving Day 10 is dedicated to acts of kindness. Last week my principal brought a couple of girls to my classroom and asked if I could use some help. I gladly accepted the offer then frantically wondered what I could have them do. It's not like I have a shortage of projects going on, but thinking of how to let others help is hard for me. I did some brainstorming, and came up with a couple of ideas. I've been so impressed with how much these girls have been able to help me, and how quickly they get things done. They come in, ask what I need, and do it. They are so amazing! I am grateful for the opportunity to work with these girls, and for the lesson that it is teaching me in letting others help.
I know that everyday I am blessed by the kindness of others, in various ways. Smiles, kind words, treats, offers of help, kindness to my students...all of these things touch my heart and make me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment