THANKSgiving Day 29
My nephews and their little sister have quite the awesome dad, my bro-in-law Nic. Nic is an all around great guy, the kind of person who would give you the shirt off his back. He is always looking for ways to help others, to serve. From this great example his kids are learning how to be good people. I love how Nic has always accepted me as a little sister, even from the first time that we met. There have been so many times when Nic has gone to bat for me, and watched out to make sure that I was taken care of. He has worked on my appliances, come to my rescue with my car, and a million other things. I am so thankful to have him in my life!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment