Sunday, November 29, 2015

My Brood

THANKSgiving Day 28
 There are few things in life that make me as happy as my nephews and nieces. They bring me such joy, and are always giving me a reason to smile! I love to hear them call me "Nanny," especially when they introduce me to other people as "Nanny." Since today is dedicated to them, I will tell you a little about each of them!
 Sam: Sam is such a character! He has the funniest things to say, and has ever since he was little! Sam loves anything and anyone with a screen! He's a tech junkie, and can probably use it better than most adults! He loves to have fun, laugh, have tickle fights, and to learn. I am surprised about the things that he knows! Sam is so smart and so loving!
Mark: Marky-Parky has such a big heart! He is a lover, but don't be mistaken, he is a fighter just as much! He loves anything outside, and is content to play in a sandbox for hours. He loves a good adventure! I love that he still enjoys a good snuggle! He's a brave kid, and is willing to try a lot of new things. Mark is a testimony-builder, and a heart-grabber!
Cole: Cole is tough on the outside, but soft on the inside. He's tough as nails, and actually, is the first of his brothers to get stitches! He loves trucks, stuffed animals, and milk. He is usually the first person to give me a kiss and a hug when I get to his house. He still likes to hold my hand (when it's his idea.) His laugh is infectious! He is a total sweetheart with a hardhat.
Lucy: Lucy is a spitfire, which she needs to be to keep up with her brothers! She knows that she rules the roost, but she is still willing to smile at her loyal subjects. I love when she finds a toy or book that she wants to play with/look at, and then will crawl over to sit on your lap while she does it. She has the sweetest, most contagious smile! I cannot resist her open arms!
Erika: Erika is a girl's girl! If it's girlie, she loves it! I love her energy and enthusiasm! Recently we went to a concert as a family, and I loved watching her sing, clap, and dance. She was so excited! That is how she is in general-she wears her excitement on her face, and you can't help but be excited with her! I love that she will let me cuddle with her. Erika is so loyal and sweet!
Marvy*: I don't know this little guy yet, as he won't be here for a few more months, but I am so exited to meet him! And I really hope that his daddy and mommy let me call him Marvy, even after they give him his real name! It will be fun to see how Erika likes her new little brother!

These are the kids who call me Nanny, and I couldn't be more happy than to have this awesome title, and to be in their lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment