Monday, November 9, 2015

They pay me for this?!

THANKSgiving Day 9...I am sooooooooo thankful for my job! I have read a few articles about how you shouldn't talk about how good your job is because it's rubbing it in the face of people who don't love their jobs, and we all know it's just a farce anyways because no one really loves their job...so if you are offended by people who love their jobs, this post isn't for you. :)
Anyone who knows me knows that mornings are hard for me. Really hard. I love my job, but I don't love mornings. I'm not particularly fond of Monday mornings. The only good thing about mornings is that they get me to school, which is where my chickadees are! So I'm driving to work this morning, tired, and hoping for a good day. I did get a good day! Things were a little crazy at times; there were a few tantrums, some tears, kicking of chairs, more tantrums...but at the end of the day I turned in my chair and saw a picture of my chickadees from the day we ran the Goblin Chase. Right then, all of the worries of the day blurred away as I looked at their smiling faces. It's a really fantastic picture, and I am so thankful for all that it represents. I am so blessed to have the best job in the world! I don't know how I got so lucky to be paid for having all of the fun that we do!
Mornings might be hard, but it's the pathway to my happiness (aka, chickadees) and I am so thankful for it! (Today I might also be thankful for mornings-this post kind of sounds like it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment