Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Just Enough

Today's THANKSgiving post is going to be a little backwards...I just spent the past few minutes spending all of my money. On bills. Because I'm a grown up. And that's what grown ups do. But, I am grateful to have the bills because it means that I have a roof over my head that is temperature controlled, an education that provided me with the opportunity to have a job that I love, and a car to take me where I need to be, and I have the internet to keep me occupied (and post this blog!). Though I would like to keep some of that money, I am grateful for the things that it pays for. I am blessed to have enough to meet my needs, and even have some fun now and then! So day 3 is dedicated to you, my bills! Live it up because come tomorrow I may not be as happy that you took all of my money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment