THANKSgiving Day 20
On Friday I had the opportunity to collaborate with another professional. I must've said a million "I am so glad that you are here!" and "It makes me feel validated to have you here!" It was a productive use of my time, and hopefully will be very beneficial on all sides! I love all opportunities that I have to collaborate with people who really get what my classroom and students are like. A lot of people think they do, but unless you've actually worked in a class like mine, you can only guess what it must be like. I love learning from others who have been in the trenches and have advice to offer. It's the best!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment