Day 8
Today I am thankful for soft tissues (more specifically the ones with lotion) cold medicine, Vitamin C, enthusiastic students who keep me going, and the fact that it's November and I am only now getting my first cold of the school year. Sporting a pre-season Rudolph nose while carrying around your own box of tissues doesn't exactly send out the "come gather around me" vibes (I actually had a student on the front row ask if he could go sit in the very back corner of the classroom...). But, I've made it through the day. Perhaps the thing that I am most thankful for today is that it's Friday, and I can take some nighttime cold medicine and not worry about sleeping through my alarm in the morning. This also means that (hopefully) my germs won't spread throughout my entire class (though I can tell you exactly who started this stream of germs!) and we won't have to deal with more germs and sickness. (This is the dream of a teacher-to have no germs in her room!) And now that my pm cold meds are kicking in, I'm going to sign off, thankful that I have the chance to actually breathe through both nostrils.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment