Day 28
Today, like many, I am thankful for my family. They have each been featured on their own day, but today I need to express my thankfulness to them collectively. I am who I am today because of my family. They have always been my safe harbor, my refuge, my strength when I am weak, my rock to stand on, and on occasion, the cannon to shoot me to where I needed to be. I have learned so many life lessons from my family, and they have each shaped and molded me in some way.
I am thankful for my extended family as well. I am blessed to have such a large extended family, and though we don't always see one another, we're always there for each other. I love that one of the highlights of my year is when Uncle Jerry visits from Alaska. I love that my favorite traditions and memories are centered on my extended family. To each member of my extended family, thank you for your love and support.
The thing that I am most thankful for in regards to my family is the knowledge that they are mine forever. I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that we will all be together in the next life. This is God's plan for all families, and I know that you can also be with your family forever. This is the greatest blessing in my life-this knowledge of eternal families.
"We may not have it all together, but together we have it all," is a fitting quote. Each member of my family adds a piece to the puzzle to make a beautiful whole. Here's a shout out to the best family, my family. I love you guys so much!!!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment