Day 20
Today I am thankful for those little moments everyday that make me laugh. Or giggle, chortle, chuckle, guffaw, or whatever the case may be. These are the moments that life is made of. Life isn't always easy, and some days you get a bad draw, but a little humor can go a long way, even on those days. Some days you laugh because that's the only thing left to do. Other days you laugh because you're so tired that everything becomes insanely funny (today being one of those days). Yet other times the laugh comes from much deeper, and represents more than momentary humor. I think that our souls laugh when they are perfectly peaceful and content, safe, loved, and understood. On those days the laugh comes from your heart and spills out. I find this happening very often as I teach and interact with my students, when I get kisses from my three little nephews and my niece, and when I'm with my family. It's true that laughter is the best medicine!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment