Day 24
Today I am thankful for my sister-in-law, Felicia. When I first met Felicia I was very much intimidated by her. She and my brother had been dating for most of my mission, so I was the last family member to meet her. Felicia and I are both quiet by nature, which made it hard to get to know her at first because it meant that I actually had to talk! After a couple of months we found some common interests, and became fast friends. Felicia is so much fun to be around! She is creative and has awesome style, not to mention great taste in movies. I love having "sister dates" with Felicia. Mostly we eat pizza and watch movies, but it's perfect! I love getting to spend time with her. She is so perfect for my brother, and for our family. Felicia is one of my very best friends, and I am so thankful that my brother married her so that I can have her as a sister forever! I am truly blessed to know such a kind hearted, sweet, funny, pretty, strong woman! I love that I can laugh with Felicia, and that she's willing to laugh at me when needed. She truly has become a sister to me, and I love her so much!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment