Day 25
Today I am thankful for my brother-in-law, Nic. He is such a thoughtful person, and is always looking out for those around him. You won't find anyone more willing to give you the shirt off their back if you're in need. Nic is a great example to me of what it means to be an every-day-missionary. He doesn't get in anyone's face, but he shares the gospel through his example. One of the things that I really appreciate about Nic is that he isn't afraid to admit that he isn't perfect. And that's one of the things that makes him a good missionary. People listen to him because he is real, and that's what they need.
I have been the recipient of Nic's good missionary service many times, as well as his willingness to do anything to help those he loves. I appreciate right now that he is working so hard to help me with my new adventures. I also am thankful that he is willing to to give sincere compliments. I may only see him a few hours each day, but when he tells me that he knows I am rocking it as a teacher, I know that he means it, and that it's true! Love ya, Nic!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment