Day 7
Today I am thankful for all of the support that I receive at my school. Being a first-year teacher is all sorts of crazy. I feel like most days I am lucky to still be standing and know my name at the end of the day. I constantly have a mountain of paperwork looming over my head, and I find myself consistently multitasking everything from teaching to my thoughts. I can't even remember the last time I had just one thought at a time! Over this past week I've really started to see just how much support I have, and I'm realizing that I am not a lonely island at the end of the hall. I am getting a chance to get to know and work with more people, and I'm starting to really be me. So many people have been so willing to help me in so many ways, and I am so thankful for it! This job isn't easy, but it's possible when you have a great support team.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment