Day 6
I am thankful for my students. Lately I've been making them write about their emotions (which they abhor) but it's been fun for me to get an insight into their lives. A few days ago we wrote about love, and I explained that there are many different kinds of love. As an example, I told them that I love them. They got all weirded out, but I think (I hope) they got the message. Over the past 3 months I have learned 18 new ways to love. Each of my 18 students holds a special place in my heart. I work so hard to make things good for them. I fight for them everyday. I love them like a mamma duck loves her ducklings. I may quack at them from time to time, but when it comes down to it, I'll do everything in my power to protect them and watch over them.
I love my job. I love my students. I love every day that I get to spend with them, even the days that drain me physically and emotionally. Those students are the reason I get up and go every morning. They are constantly on my mind. I am one lucky teacher!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment