Day 26
Today I am thankful for a two-day work week. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but I also love breaks! I'm also thankful that my principal lied to us all today and announced that we had to leave the building by 3:15 because they were spraying chemicals for rodents. Being new I believed it, so I hurriedly packed everything up. Then I realized that his message was code for "Go home, it's Thanksgiving break!" Once I realized that I found myself with some time to do the things that don't usually get done on a regular day: I sanitized all of the desks and tables in my room, found my desk (it's been buried for a while, and today my aide asked if a paper was in "this pile") changed my calendars over, straightened the desks, combined hand sanitizer bottles, and a few other odds and ends. I may have brought home a boat-load of homework, but at least my room is organized and clean! And it's all because of a tall tale about spraying for rodents! So far this break has been off to a great start, for which I am thankful!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment