Day 18
Today I am thankful for kindhearted administrators and advisors who are willing to let my kids feel helpful. I mentioned last week that my kids really want to find a way to help with the Haiyan survivors in the Philippines. I approached my administration, and today I was told that my kids will get to help in conjunction with the fundraiser that our school does for the Angel Tree. I am so excited to get to tell my kids about this tomorrow-I know that they will be so excited that they get to help!
Day 19
I am thankful for my little brother, Jason. Last night a friend asked me if my brother had changed a lot while I was on my mission. In some ways he was still my little brother, but in other ways he had grown up a lot. When I came home from my mission I found that my little brother had become a man. Jason has always had a strong work ethic, and he's a good hearted soul who is willing to help others out. This part of him was even more evident to me. I was especially grateful that Jason and I got to work together for nearly a year after I got home. I loved driving to work with him everyday and getting to talk to him. He became man number two in my life, right after my Dad. If I can't get in touch with my Dad I will call Jason to ask for his help. I trust his opinions and his advice. He is a strong man, and I love him very much!
My little brother isn't so little anymore, but that's okay. I love that I can look up to him not just because of his physical stature, but also because of his moral and spiritual stature. My little brother has become a great husband and daddy. I am grateful that because of him I have an amazing sister in law, and the most adorable and lovable niece. I am one lucky girl to have such a great brother!
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment