Day 2
Today I am thankful for Nigel and Judy Willson. They are the YSA adult leaders in my ward, and they work so hard to make sure that the YSA population is taken care of. We had a game night last night, in which they had put together some Minute to Win It games, and a delicious curry. We had a small group, but we had a lot of fun. I am thankful to them for taking the time out of their lives to support us. They are the best!
Day 3
I am very thankful today for Fast and Testimony meeting. Hearing the testimonies and feeling the Spirit can be difficult when you're with 3 little boys, but there are times when the Spirit reaches out to you through the noise. Today's theme (to me) was centered on the Atonement of Jesus Christ and making it a part of your daily life. I know that my Savior lived and died for me, and that He took all of my burdens and sins upon himself, but I don't know that I reflect on this and appreciate it daily like I should. Lately I've been feeling a little lost spiritually, and I feel like today was the light in the darkness, pointing me to where I need to go to get back on the right path. I am thankful for the testimonies that were shared today, and for the thoughts and feelings they stirred within me.
Health and Wholeness Principle #6
-
Today I’m sharing the final principle the Lord gave me for how to walk in
health and wholeness in our body, soul, and spirit. You can click on the
Health t...
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment