It's been a nice start to the month of December. Yesterday we got to celebrate my Dad's birthday. I did my best to make it a fun day for him. Before I went to bed on Saturday night I put little signs all around the house wishing him a happy birthday. To top it off I made a happy birthday banner! I thought that it was pretty darn cute! I hope that he liked it too
Later in the evening we had everyone over for birthday dinner. Dad got to choose the dinner-ribs, baked potatoes, and other random dishes that my Mom made up. :) It was a fun time celebrating my Dad's birthday! He got some pretty cool gifts, including a Harry Potter book that talks about how they made the movies, new belt, new pants...good times!
I think that about covers the past five days! I'm looking forward to Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:
Post a Comment